Monday, March 7, 2011

Packed!

We are packed and ready to go (miracle). Steve had to work today so I am anxiously waiting for him to get home so we can leave for the airport! Still hard to believe our trip is already here...it doesn't seem too long ago that we were saying to each other, "Can you believe we're leaving in 8 months?...3 months?...3 weeks?" I guess time flies when you're having fun :)

I've been a little jittery about all of this...don't get me wrong---I'm very excited! I suppose it's a little fear of the unknown. However, I spoke with my Aunt Mary and Grandma Iris yesterday afternoon. They called to wish us well and tell us to have a very safe and fabulous trip. Grandma assured me she would be asking our guardian angels to go ahead of us and keep us safe :) Funny how grandmothers always know the right thing to say...

Anyways, this will probably be our last post before we arrive in London--although three hours waiting in Sky Harbor may prompt a few more tidbits :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment