Monday, November 28, 2011

Just Like Grandma Made

 One of the unfortunate things about being vegetarian is having to give up certain family favorite foods. Up until a year ago, Steve and I would frequently request my Grandma Iris to make her famous meatloaf when we would drop by for dinner. When meat became a no-no for us, shock set in. What were we supposed to do without that circa 1950's, feel good comfort food?

Steve Mason to the rescue.

Last night, my wonderful husband made a delicious lentil loaf for us. Before you start thinking to yourself how odd this sounds, let me assure you that this was an excellent meal that was reminiscent of real meatloaf with a veggie kick :) I dare you to try it! This recipe is brought to you by theveganstoner.com

I also have to add that Steve not only cooked but cleaned the kitchen too...am I spoiled much?

Lentil Loaf

1 comment:

  1. Ahhww your husband made some really good loaf ♥ how wonderful! I think I want to make it for my boyfriend! We created a blog together featuring couples around the globe, maybe we can feature you guys? ♥VISIT HIM AND HER PROJECT♥

    ReplyDelete